[Enigmail] Per recipient rule to disable PGP/MIME?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Jan 25 09:00:40 PST 2012

John Clizbe wrote, On 2012-01-24 18:48:
> If this doesn't work, delete the rule. Click OK to exit.

Did all that, repeated from scratch, still seeing the same issue. The
blue plus (+) does appear next to the signature icon in the status bar
at the bottom of the composition window, so I know that the filter
works. But the message sent still dumps the signature into an attached file.

>> > Am I doing wrong or should I file a bug?
> If things don't work, then open a bug. Don't be in too much of a hurry though,
> others on the list may have other ideas.

Thanks.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net