[Enigmail] Per recipient rule to disable PGP/MIME?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Jan 24 15:09:12 PST 2012

So by default my setup sends signatures via PGP/MIME. I have a pair of
friends whom I've recently got into using PGP through GPGTools for the
Mac. They're both horribly addicted to interacting with their mail
through the gmail web interface, so the only way they can verify
signatures is by highlighting the text within a mail (being displayed
through a web browser), and then using a Mac service thing that tickles
GPGTools and returns back an alert box which states if the signature is
good.

I've created a pre recipient rule for one of these two friends that
matches up their email address, and to NEVER use PGP/MIME. This doesn't
seem to work, still sends off the sig as PGP/MIME. I've edited that rule
to also always encrypt, and that works fine, so the matching works.

Am I doing wrong or should I file a bug?

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net