[Enigmail] Splitting up "Automatically Decrypt/Verify Messages"

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sat Jan 21 13:49:21 PST 2012

On 1/19/2012 9:55 AM, Mike Cardwell wrote:
> At the moment there is an all or nothing "Automatically Decrypt/Verify
> Messages" option. I was wondering if this could be separated out into
> two different options? Something like:

It could be, and my suspicion is this could be done without a lot of
headache.  Patrick's the principal coder on Enigmail for right now, so I
don't want to say what he will or won't do (just seems rude), but I
think this request is reasonable and I think we'll probably kick it
around on the -devel list for a while.  :)