[Enigmail] key problem

garlicxsauce at distruzione.org garlicxsauce at distruzione.org
Mon Jan 16 11:46:03 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

I just installed enigmail combined with gpg4win, worked perfectly on a
xp machine, now i installed on a win 7 system. I can't actually send
encrypted mails to my contacts, cause even if i see that the program is
finding and using the right key, it sends the mail encrypted to MY
public key and not the key of my contact, so basically when i got the
mail that i sent in the "sent items" box, i discovered i could read all
my emails back using my private key, cause  for all of them the prog.
used my key and not the other.
I hope i was clear enough, anyone has the same problem? ideas on how to
solve?

Thanks!